dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

it's been a while

since i've written in this blog. not that anyone is complaining i'm sure.

let's see.. things are going well with the boyfriend. he met mala this weekend.. FINALLY. since i havn't been going out i made her come over to his place. i was feeling crappy so i didn't partake in the wine drinking.. :( she says he seems nice and he's cute (much to her relief cuz she didn't know what to expect)... but that he has a machista flair... and that i'm not my normal lunatic self around him... that i'm too reserved. i'm a lunatic around him... i am. i'm a lunatic around everyone!!! i think. arg

so i'm going to el ecua later this month to visit my ailing grandma. and i'm worried. cuz i have this feeling that when i get back i'll be single again. not that this fear is gonna keep me from doing this trip. i have to say goodbye to my abuelita. maybe it's cuz the last time the guy i was with went on a two week vacation he came back in love with his cousin. and the fact that i know my beau doesn't trust me... i'm thinking about it too much right? what will be will be no? arg...

now i dont' feel like writing... oh my boyfriend met my brother too... he's met most of my people. and when i go to el ecua he wants me to go meet his family.. isn't that gonna be weird without him? at least he wants me to meet his family right?


1 Comments:

Blogger Biranta said...

Hello! It´s funny! You are "now" placed after me...

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home