dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Friday, December 31, 2004

worst and best of 2004

i could write ad nauseum about how my mother is driving me crazy... (she wants me to be happy but on her terms... she actually said that to me!)... but since i want to keep things nice and light for the new year i'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and make a list of my worst and best moments of 2004.... cuz i want to be just like mala.. don't u know that by now???

Best new discovery of 2004:
La kueva... why??? made new friends... met my current love there and moved my culo like it was the last day on earth...

Worst discovery of 2004:
Midgets... stay away from them i swear!!!

Best musical find of 2004:
La Oreja de Van Gogh.... i'm killing the live cd i have.. then seeing them live in concert... oh wait.. then there was cafe tacuba... saw them live too.. and they were unreal... sorry oreja.. cafe tacuba wins.... QUE VIVA MEXICO!!!!

Best vacation of 2004:
Well the only one i had but i fell in love with San Fran earlier this year... much thanks to my best bud canvasfly for providing the tix and lodging...

Best Compliment of 2004:
No te falta nada como mujer... that was said by the ecuarockero's best friend

Best fight of 2004:
Memorial day when all hell broke loose at my casa... fighting with mala... then with my parents.. then having the midget leave and break up with me(the first time)... not sleeping and going straight to work.. then realizing i left my keys at home and having to break into the house...

Worst fight of 2004:
Fighting with mala over the psycho boli... it wasn't worth it.

Best love interest:
El de la Plumita... i'm falling in love with this boy. although i have to find a new name for him cuz he doesn't like this one... have i mentioned how happy this boy makes me??

Worst love interest:
It's between the midget and the psycho boli.
Midget boy broke up with me about 4 times... and made me all crazy again with the self esteem crap...
Psycho boli called me a whore when i decided i didn't want to be with him...
I call it a tie.. they are both dicks

Best epiphany:
Realizing that i was happy alone. that i didn't need a man to validate me or complete me...
funny how about 2 weeks later i met plumitaboy... aint't that the shit??

Worst epiphany:
can an epiphany be bad?? i don't think so... i think anytime u realize something about urself or anything it's something good... i guess something i realized that i didn't like was that i stayed with someone for 8 years and i didn't love him... it said a lot about me... it made me change the way i think about certain things... see... it wasn't bad at all.. sad but not bad..

funniest moment:
falling on my face on the BLVD of DEATH... my knees will never be the same... and i really never want to see the street that close up again... how one friend so eloquently put it... me parti la jeta... lol

Sadest moment:
Learning that my best friend is moving to California... and telling her it was a good idea. i couldn've been the selfish friend and told her to stay... but i couldn't... because this could be the best thing that has happened to her... it's hard to let go, but i have to.

And for the new year....
Happiness... for me and everyone i love. Que dios los bendiga en este nuevo a~no. Que todos sus deseos se hagan realidad... Thanks for spending time in my corner... i'll see all three of u next year... arg :0)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home