dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

225 minutes

that's how long we spoke on the phone last night. almost 4 hours. i haven't laughed that much in a very long time. we could've kept talking all night. but we had work.. and i had to walk my freakin dog. he said he liked talking to me. we tired to say good night i think about 2 times but quickly got into other conversations. i think he's finally getting to see the "me" i was worried about him knowing.

he did say he still wasn't ready to go to my home... the parents being there or not. give him time he says.

things seem to be progressing nicely. i think he likes me as much as i like him? i'm still iffy on that cuz well i refuse to open my mouth and ask. cuz i'm still afraid of what he will say...but i'm confident that it won't be bad.. i'm confident that he likes me too.. :0)
hehe i'm giddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home