dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Friday, November 19, 2004

exhaustion and once again a question

Yes i am super duper tired once again. I wasn't expecting to see ElDeLaPlumita yesterday but he texted me that he wanted to go to the movies. I had plans but promised to call him as soon as i was done. As i was going to leave to my ring thing shing ding.. he calls me asking if i needed a ride to whitestone.. um hell's yeah!
before we go to whitestone we go and get something to eat.. well he eats and i drink my wine cuz i had dinner already. he does force feed me some bites off his plate, though.. mmm seafood.

so i go to my ring thing.. it was nice. but i couldn't wait to get out of there to go see him again. My girlfriend was like.. damn u just saw him.. what' s the hurry.. so i stayed a while longer.. and stuffed my face with these really good chicken and spinach wraps.

*side note... someone is eating really good smelling spanish food here... and i haven't had breakfast and it's making my tummy growl!!!!! arg

so i finally make it to his place. and it's too late to go to the movies. and he makes me feel a bad that i didn't bring him his puertorican pasteles... or some spinach wraps.. ok.. i didn't really feel all that bad. and then we had that incredible exhaustion inducing sex. :0)

ok so here's my question. I really like this kid. and it seems that he likes me. so do i ask him where this is going? do i ask him to define what "this" is?? or do i just leave it alone and let things happen naturally? see the thing is we have sex every single time we see each other. but we also talk every single day.. text each other during the day and make plans to see each other on the weekend. this week i've stayed over at his place twice already and i'm sure i'll be staying over this saturday. so is this a sex thing or something more?? do i ask? or will that make him run away like so many other boys?? i should stay shut and enjoy no?? no?? arg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home