dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Sunday, October 31, 2004

happy dia de las brujas...

last night at la kueva was pretty much dramaless... can we get an amen?? clap for jesus... it was fun. I got mala to come out with me... and she was all latexy in her dominatrix outfit. too bad she was hot as hell.. haha...

i went dressed as myself... well myself being the whore of la kueva. pero anyways. we had fun. cute bartenders... ecuarockero getting all bandy in his kilt... got good advice form yet another little ecua who ripped my name tag off and told me not to let that asshole get me down. that i was pretty and my self esteem should not be affected by a loser... hmmm..
easier said than done, no?
i guess the highlight of my night was when i ran into el argentino and asked him what was up with him... he tells me that he's involved with someone... and that i know that person and us being women it wouldn't be a good idea to be friends.. or some stupid shit like that... what the fuck is wrong with men??? arg... then as i walk outside to complain to mala about the freakin dork argentino i see her talking to el ecuarockero's friend.. and he's mentioning to her that someone was talking about us... he and el ecuarockero were in the bathroom talking about mala and me... when someone... someone short.. tells them.. yeah i was with her. i'm not clear on what else he said but hmmm... let's see... the only person at la kueva that i have been with and is short is the fucking MIDGET!!!! WTF??? and he made it sound like i just fucked him to fuck him.. i was in love with this loser!! we were "together"... or as together as u can be with a freakin guy that has a woman in another country waiting for him. i really hate boys!

my crush showed up as well. although i need to change his name cuz i don't think i'm crushing on him anymore. i mean i like him and all but his flakiness is such a turn off. i said to him... if only things were different between us... he says.. funny how some things turn out. yes it is. sometimes they turn out for the better. i like him as a friend. and i'm ok with it being just that. really i am.

all in all it was a good night. danced a little with my dance partner and my crush... saw people get bandy. went out with my girl...

funny thing ended the night. my mother calls me at like 6 am.. screaming at the top of her lungs... where the fuck are u? what's wrong with u staying out all night u said u were coming home early and we have to be in PA early... eres irresponsable... donde estas carajo??!!!! um... estoy en mi cuarto... estaba dormida ya. ah... y a que hora llegaste? bueno m'jita chao. haha. perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home