dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Saturday, October 30, 2004

i guess i really am a band whore

at least that's what he said to me last night... or rather this morning.
i went to see el boliviano at la oveja last night.. went to support my friend ya know? i felt strange at first. because el ecuarockero had called me earlier to find out if i was going. and when i got there he was paying more attention to me than he ever has. el boliviano rocked. it was good seeing him get all bandy. and i was glad that we remained friends. well i thought i was.

after watching el boliviano and his band, el ecuarockero and i left to la kueva. he would meet us there later he said to me. so at la kueva i run into my dance partners and start having fun. all the while i'm talking to people el ecuarockero is right there. getting me drinks and we are all having fun. i see el boliviano to the side. watching me. he comes up to me and says.. u seem to be having fun. i say i am thanks. el ecuarockero and i leave at closing... and end up at another bar where i meet some of his other friends. then the phone calls start. where are u? u should be with me. why where u making out with him in front of me? i say. look there is nothing between us. we are just friends. we agreed it was for the best.

i mention to el ecuarockero something about his friend. and it bothers him. he's my friend he says... what happened between the two of u? he says.. u know what we'll talk about it tomorrow... i'm still waiting for his call.

he puts me in a cab. el boliviano calls me again. ur a whore he says. u made me look bad in front of everyone. and ur reputation at la kueva is shit. ur a whore. this bothers me cuz well.. i'm not a fucking whore. i havn't fucked anyone there... then he says... u were all rubbing urself against people it's disgusting... hmmm... rubbing myself against people... nope.. i was dancing with my friends... carajo it's just dancing.

he hangs up on me... then calls back... i'm just letting u know that i'm erasing ur phone number from my phone... um.. ok... hangs up

then calls back... are u still in the cab? yes... i'm worried about u call me when u get home. ur worried about me? a couple of minutes ago u told me u never wanted to speak to me again... hangs up

then calls back... u home? yes. good. i'm glad ur safe. then he starts with the whore shit. that my rep is shit. that i'm shit and he can't believe he ever showed any interest in me. i start crying.. why is he doing this to me? i ask him.. why are u doing this to me... i've done nothing wrong. u did everything wrong.

did i almost lose my best friend for that? did i? what was up with me when i decided that it was ok for me to be interested in a man my friend had slept with? what was up with me that i didn't see how wrong i was. he said he was dissappointed in me... well i am too. because now not only is my best friend pissed at me... but because of this shit it may have ruined my friendship with el ecuarockero.

he just called to find out if i went to work. i call him back.. yes i'm at work.. i thought u were gonna get rid of my number.. oh i will... i was just worried about u... sure.. and this time i hung up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home