dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Friday, October 15, 2004

deseos de cosas imposibles....

Igual que el mosquito más tonto de la manada
yo sigo tu luz aunque me llegue a morir,
te sigo como le siguen los puntos finales
a todas las frases suicidas que buscan su fin.

La oreja de Van Gogh... last night at LQ. Fun was had by all. I went with my crush who ended up pissing me off a little by the end of the night. but that was not surprising. Why is he my crush again?? hmmm. well at least he got me a backstage pass... that ended up getting me no where.. but at least he tried no? oh yeah.. too bad that he got a ride home from the bitch that gave him the backstage pass... why do i talk to him? why do i like him? i don't even think i want him anymore!!! ok i'm lying.. arg arg arg!!!
but anyhow the concert was great. I jumped and screamed at the top of my lungs which didn't help the sore throat so now i can barely talk. My boss' wife and one of my best girls got so wasted it was funny. she kept saying this is so cool.. u have to bring me to more concerts... it was like it was her first day out of Graham Ave. or something and i was showing her the life. My boss was jumping and screaming as much as i was.
so we get home... i was going to sleep over my girl's/boss' house. and then... i think he made a pass at me!!!! maybe he was joking? but it made me feel a little uncomfy. ay no se. but i'm on high alert now.
but i'm still here. just rolled out of bed. didn't go to work today either. maybe i'll go in later. but damn.. i hate this job so much i'm hoping to get fired!!! *sarg (that's a sad pirate for those of u who don't know).
tonight i'm off to see the butterfly exhibit at the Museum of Natural History. it's my JRHS friends b-day and we always try to get together at least for the big dates... like birthdays and such. Should be fun... too bad i won't be able to scream at the top of my lungs...
oh and i sang a song to my crush... the beginning lyrics are at the top... the song is called... "deseos de cosas imposibles". fitting no??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home