dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Friday, October 01, 2004

driving the muchachos crazy

Mi jefe calls me into his office yesterday and i'm thinking he's gonna give me another list of things to do... he closes the door and says.. ur driving my guys crazy. now let me just say before i continue this story and mi jefe and i have been friends for about 5 years and are very comfortable with each other.. he says to me... u have a huge butt and it's driving the muchachos nuts... we have to figure out a way to cover that thing up.. now.. to cover this thing up would be impossible. what u want me to wear a smock to work or something i say to him. and in tears because i'm laughing so much. he says i don't know. then he says havn't u noticed how they look at u? i'm thinking he means the guys in the shop and yes i have noticed them look up from their work when i pass by.. pero i thought that was just cuz i'm new and a girl... he says to me.. no even the guys in the office are going gaga... he's like it's a prison mentality here and ur fresh meat... then he says.. i don't want any problems.. i know u can handle it otherwise i wouldn't have asked u to come work for me.. but be careful. So now everytime i pass by the offices or the shops.. i can't help but laugh. no arg today. i'm pleasantly amused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home