dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Monday, September 20, 2004

i'm a band whore

I just don't know what it is about seeing a guy on stage just being all bandy.. bandy??

this weekend was rock band weekend.. and it was great. On Friday it was lucybell at oveja. Awesome band. Something seriously wrong with the lead singer's forehead.. he should get that checked out but awesome band nonetheless... did i just use the word awesome twice in one runon sentence?? i think i did. que verga! Too bad that there were no cute guys at oveja. where are heck are u guys? vengan p'astoria. bueno de todas maneras la pasamos super chevere. we danced we drank and we ate. I'm glad i made mala come with us... cuz it was her turn to bust her ass. Of course she couldn't bust her ass in the middle of queens blvd in front of the world like i did last week but she still busted her ass... hehe... how's that knee?
Saturday... i just wanted to stay home. Just stay home and curl up with a book and drink lots of water to flush out the cheap wine i had at oveja... but my crush called. Can u be ready in 30 minutes? damnit yes i can. He picked me up and we ended up at La Kueva where because of last week's antics i was greeted like a regular by the hot bartender.. there realy has to be more cool latin rock clubs in queens.. really.
Hanging out with my crush is annoying and frustrating. He tells me i'm beautiful... in fact says i was the most beautiful girl there last night. He says I'm a great woman. Have so much going for me and all that.. but yet he doens't want to date me. ARG!!!! but i do like his friendship.. and if that's all i can get well then that's all i can get, no?
Well he didn't want me last night but someone else did.
The band that played last night was a good cover band. it was a little strange to see a white band playing at a latin rock club but they played la musica que le gusta a mi gente... zeppelin and such things. but anyhow. the band was good. the guitarist was the cutest of the bunch. and i noticed him look over while he was playing. When they were done he came over to me. We talked for a bit and exchanged numbers. He asked if i wanted some fresh air... sure. outside i met the rest of the band and some of their friends. I had to ask.. what the hell are a bunch of white dudes doing playing in a latin club?? Most of them ended up speaking spanish very well.. and el guitarrista is cuban/puertorican... but of course he would be the one that didn't speak spanish. ARG!!
so now the dilema is do i call him? And when? I'm bad at such things. Do i want to date or whatever a white guy? i mean yes he's latino pero not really. And that whole kissing a guy with thin lips.. don't know if i can do it... i like kissing guys with full lips... like my crush's... mmmm
getting ahead of myself aren't i? quizas nunca bese a este tipo.. quizas nunca hable con el y estoy worried.. but this is what i do.. over analyze everything. who knows maybe next week's band will have some cuties and they'll want to get all bandy with me... bandy??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home