dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Saturday, September 25, 2004

reason #38

My beautiful god-daughter from el Ecua came to visit me this week. She's so big. I took her and her little sister to the Central Park Zoo. Nothing like running with a 7 and 3 yr old to make u feel young again. It was great... too bad i was so exhausted from the wednesday tertulia. But we went to the petting zoo and had a ball. The 3 yr old was practically putting her whole hand in the alpaca's mouth and was screaming in delight. I fed the same alpaca... i named him "hey u come 'ere" and i think he liked the name cuz he came running to me... he was cute.. i fed him.. i've done everything i can in my life... now i can die en paz.
It sucked that she was only able to stay with me for 2 days. I tried to catch up as much as i could in everything she is doing in Ecua... she's in a dance academy and she's at the top of her class. She's full of questions and asks about everything. She's scared of going to an English academy in Ecua because she won't understand what they are saying to her at first. She misses me and asked maybe like 20 times when i was going to go see her in ecua. I gave her una de las poderosas (powerpuff girls) and she got all happy.. "aye madrina, se acordo que me encantan las poderosas!!
I'm sad she's gone. I'm sad that i don't know when i'll see her again. I'm sad that i'm missing so many important things in her life and that she notices that i'm not there. Making my little poderosa reason #38 why i have to go back home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home