dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Thursday, September 23, 2004

a lighter shade of brown baby wishes spinning

Wednesday night. A perfect night to go listen to some poetry and just be with ur friends. Which is exactly what we did. I rushed from tutoring to get to D'antigua for the wednesday night tertulia... too bad i don't know how too link things yet.. mala ... u have to show me all the wonderous things i can do with this blog!!! bueno.. llegue a d'antigua and being the "manager" of one very talented chica - mala by name.. i got her on the list to perform. poor girl had to rush and was nervous as hell.. why? i don't know... considering that when she got there people knew who she was and were reciting lines from her poems... so canvasfly and i had our little table by the corner and were joined by mala, my crush (giddy) and lindo.. an old friend we hadn't seen in a long long time.
I couldn't get a decent picture of mala performing cuz the bitch moves too much!!! and while she's performing this dude wouldn't stop nagging me about a line in her first piece.. i told him sometimes u just gotta let go of the tampon applicators and vaccum bras.. and u know what? sometimes u do...
but the night was great. we had fun and drank. then we went on a quest for food at 3am... we wanted colombian.... but it was closed.. oops sorry guys could've sworn it was a 24 hrs place... so we ended up at a diner...the diner that looks like we'll always end up at after hours.
after much laughter and jelly flinging we paid our bill and were on our way out... when we ran into la vibora's husband... con su moza.. haha (for those of u who don't know that's my exes bitch sister). Now i don't wish ill will against anyone but this woman really made my life hell -- she still bothers me to this day. It's just funny that the same woman that tried to egg her brother on to cheat on me is getting cheated on time after time... funny.. tried so hard para que el hermano me ponga los cachos que no se da cuenta que ella los ha tenido por siglos...
but the night almost got ruined. See i had a little bit of a tone/attitude all night. Canvasfly kept saying to me - i dont' like ur tone. but damn it i had gum stuck to my crown!!! don't ever buy gum that says buy one get one free.. there is a reason.. making that my ARG OF THE DAY!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home