dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Monday, October 11, 2004

esa vida no te llevara a nada

that's what my daddy said to me today while he was lecturing me. apparantly they , my parents, are worried about me because i've been going out too much. that i've been going out too much and not coming home. that i'm hanging out with new people that i dont' really know. that maybe big fat poopie head leaving has affected me in such a way that i'm on this road of self-destruction. yep... he brought him up again. why? no se. it fuckign pisses me off that my parents talk about him more than i even think about him. pero bueno... que se puede hacer? so i stayed quiet during his lecture. He said that i have to live for the future and not the present. no sorry.. i live for today. because tomorrow quien sabe. perdoname, papi, pero no voy a dejar que lo que me paso con ese pendejo me pase otra vez. quiero vivir.. realmente vivir por hoy. ya mucho vive por el futuro y me quede en nada. si eso significa que voy a salir todos los fines de semanas... que quiero conocer a mas gente... es lo que voy a hacer. y pues... ya tengo 27 y no soy una bruta y es mi vida. but i love u daddy and if i've disappointed u well... well... at least know that i'm living my life for me and not for anyone else. believe that i have learned from those 8 years... and yes maybe him leaving has affected me... in a way that i've realized that i have to live for me and not for him, u or mami. so ... don't wait up for me next weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger secretsubscriber said...

ha HA!! You go gurl!
Our folks have little perspective don't they. I have the degree and the good job, but they still complain. One day, if I have children of my own, I'll make sure to annoy them to no end. I can't wait.

You deserve to make new friends and enjoy yourself and shake your sweet booty to some good music all night long.

especially when the drinks are free. :)

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home