dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Friday, October 08, 2004

una sonrisa en mis labios

so i got my much needed sleep last night. it was good. although i realy wanted to go to see ecuarockero. especailly after la mala told me that he asked if i was gonna be there. "there" being the rehersal for the band that Mala was recruited for... there is a smile on my face... wipe it off!!! i'm at work i can't be happy.. i hate this place. it's just my second week and i'm already having problems. not only cuz this place is so argish.. but also the fact that my friend who is the wife of my boss... seems to be getting bothered that i work here. all the sudden she doesn't need me to tutor everyday. all the sudden i call her and she says.. i'll call u back.. and it never happens. and she got into this little jealous fit the other day cuz i went to a meeting with her husband.. hello!! i'm his employee!!! what really bothered me was that he then said to me after he got off the phone.. why did u tell her u came with me.. do u want problems with her??? look guy.. i'm not gonna lie about something so stupid. nope this just doesn't seem to be working out. so.. i guess i'm off to find another job. i'm giving myself a week cuz that's all i can stand of this place. arg.

did i mention that he asked if i was gonna be there? hehe

so tonight i'm gonna go to la kueva once again. i have to apologize to one more person and then i can put this whole drunken business behind me. *sarg i have to apologize to the cute bartender. god he's hot. el ecuarockero's band is gonna play tonight.. i get to see him get all bandy.

so i've decided that i want to stay single. i've decided that i don't want an intense relationship. i've decided that i like my life how it is now. i've decided i like being single and i've decided that i want to be alone. for a while. el rockero's friend told me on wednesday night. take care of my friend.. he's very fragile. dont' get into it with him if u don't mean it.. arg... so do i tell this guy that i don't want anything serious? do i tell him i love being single? is it too soon? i don't know these things.. i'm out of the loop on the whole dating thing as i have mentioned before. but he seems like a really intense guy. super intense and i just dont want that right now. i like him i do.. he's sweet and nice and cool and all that stuf.. but it's just not what i want right now... am i over analyzing again? i do that way too much... oh no my smile.. it's fading... wait...
did i mention he asked if i was gonna be there??? :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home