dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Sunday, October 03, 2004

amor... un vino tinto

vino tinto. mmmm mmmm good. too bad i had so much last night that i only remember half the night. mala still hasn't told me all the dumb things i did. i hope i didn't embarass myself too much in front of the super cute bartender. i think i kept ordering more wine just so i could touch his hand or look at him... or see him give the thumbs up thing after everytime i tipped him (what the fuck is up with the thumbs up thing???). but wow is this guy yummy. and he's from el ecua... mmm que rico.. delicioso. we saw a lot of peeps from our other hang out spot. hopefully made some friends. these two guys gave us a ride home... one of them was from el ecua as well.. where are all these freaking ecadorians coming from? something another ecua that i was dancing with told me kindda irked me... i'll blog about that later. right now i'm going all gaga for el bartender.
and i'm laughing at the fact that mala said that i tried to smoke my earphones and other silly thing.. damn i hope i didn't do that in front of el bartender. damn i have to call her and find out... i have to learn to control the drinking.. it's not fun when u know u had a good time but u can't remember. my thoughts are still a little disjointed cuz my brain isn't 100%... so sorry if this blog is all crazy loopy and squiggly. but it's how i feel right now.
whoa... just lost myself in my thoughts of el bartender...
so i have a pain in my side... my left hand hurts and i think i have a bump on my head... must have been some night.. i don't remember anything that happened after about 3am. i want to remember!!!! arg

1 Comments:

Blogger secretsubscriber said...

Sweet child,
I believe that the secret to the lapses in temporal recollection lie in drinking even more alcohol. Drink drink to you hearts content sweet on. Eventually the body and the mind will find equilibrium with the great narcotic quatities drowning you liver and the memories will flow freely.

Your friend,
-THE HIGH PRIEST OF DOOM!!!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home