dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

come one, come all

to the tertulia tonight. My girl Mala will be performing and u really don't want to miss it. I don't know how to link yet... arg but here's the info...

D'antigua
84-16 Northern BLVD
Jackson Heights, queens

it starts at 9:30. come buy her a glass of wine before she goes on stage and maybe buy me a glass too?
u will also have an opportunity to see me apologize to all the peeps i aggravated this saturday at La Kueva with my "drunken antics"...
Well here's to u mami.. have a good one..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home