dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Thursday, October 07, 2004

tertuliando

buenas. Estoy que me quedo dorminda. why? cuz i was tertuliando and got home at like 5am. well Mala was tertuliando i was just the manager/helper/label passer. it was fun. i got to be on stage for a whole 2 minutes!!! i never realized how much i missed being up there with everyone looking at u... ah the good old days of being in a play or having a solo in glee club. but alas those days are gone... too dramatic? haha.
the tertulia was fun. Mala's performance rocked as usual. she freakin owns the tertulia. two of her admiradores showed up. that was funny to watch.. haha. This cool guy that we met on myspace also surprised us by showing up... too bad he had to go to work and missed Mala's performance. and my crush showed up. *sigh. more mixed signals for me...
i was able to apologize to the people that saw me run amok on saturday. they were all really cool. they were like who cares.. we've all done that shit. some couldn't help but make fun of me though. the whole trying to smoke my earphones was just too much i guess. haha. one of the bartenders (not the one i was sweatin) was there yesterday. and mala mentioned to him how embarrassed i was about the whole situation. so he decides that he's gonna tell me that i flashed el Bartender so that i would feel real bad. it would've worked too but mala warned me about it so i played the guy good... he ended up feelig bad and telling me it was a lie.. haha..where's my oscar?
and i got a couple of free drinks as well. this cute in a geeky sort of way waiter gave me a free drink. and this other rockero from el ecua bought me a couple of drinks.
I ended up spending most of the night talking to ecuarockero guy. he's really sweet and stuff. there is an attraction there (is it cuz he gets bandy??) . he said he wants to get to know me and i want to get to know him as well. pero no se. he seems like a very nice guy. but i think i still want to be alone... like really alone. i don't even think i want to date right now. i wanna concentrate on me. he wants me to call him today to see if we can get together later... if not then i'll see him get all bandy at La Kueva on friday. yes, i will be going... but i won't be flashing anyone or smoking my earphones.. so if ur looking to see a show... u won't get one from me.
once again my blog entry is all over the place. i must get some sleep tonight. i'm even wearing my glasses.. arg... good night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home