dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I'm batman

yes.. that's me.. cuz i've been at la Kueva all weekend. I did come out long enough to start a war bet. two people. well not a war but they are no longer friends. oops?? no se pero this blog thing has more power than we care to admit. people get hurt. people get pissed. and fea is there in the middle... oops? but things are better this way. there were too many misunderstandings and too many hurtful things said and sometimes a girl has to say enough... i refuse to put myself through that any longer... (and it's about time u said it too.. )
but back to the batcave. it was great. i didn't think i would be able to go cuz my "date" cancelled on me last minute.. but i found a group of peeps that were willing to be my "dates". i met up with all the people of D'antigua as well. cool peeps. i saw el ecuarockero get bandy. and then ignore me the rest of the night. wtf?? i thought we hit it off. besides being intense i guess the guy is flaky too. oh well. i hung out till closing. it was fun. met up again with el argentino from a couple of weeks ago and gave him my correct number this time. he called the next day... he seems sweet. wonder if he'll flake as well...
pero that was friday. on saturday i headed back to la Kueva to meet up with the boliviano (see mala's blog for more info). he was freakin late!!! so i had to hang out with the only other person i knew there.. el ecuarockero.. and can i say he was weird again? ignoring me and all that... and i was sitting at his table drinking with his friends.. his excuse was he was tired.. yeah whatever... i met yet another ecua, i'm telling u they are coming out from under all their rocks. and el argentino was there again. but he saw me talking to the ecua guy so he backed off. hmm.. yeah definitely want to get to know him more.
*sarg..i'm tired.. my back hurts from sitting in this freakin chair.. i have a sore throat as well... i hope my back is better for tomorrow's concert... i hope i can yell at the top of my lungs... he rasgado mi vestido con una copa de vino hoy tu amor corta como el crystal...
and.. i've been told that my grammar sucks... well please people.. don't expect to come here and get a literary masterpiece... i write how i speak.. wait.. i write how i talk... deal with it.. :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home