dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

i'm sick....arg

i'm coughing up a lung..literally. i'm all stuffy... and i'm so very very tired. and i had to come to work today cuz i was out last week two days!!! well actually three days but only two are in this pay period. but i can hardly breath without coughing.. that's bad right?
well... this just in... another family member in el ecua is sick.. or potentially sick.. we find out the results of the biopsy tomorrow... what the fuck is going on???? people.. please wait till i have money to go see you before you get sick!!!
i'm listening to my Cafe Tacuba cd cuz i need something to keep me up... i'm so very tired...
i need to figure out what i'm gonna be for la noche de las brujas... i'm normally a bruja.. so i think i'm gonna go all sexapilosa... ultra low cut vixen... or ulta short vixen?? wait... i was just reminded that i'm already short... haha.. ok so i guess ultra low cut slutty vixen type thing... hmm.. i hope i have somewhere to go...
i wanna go to this haunted house thing one of my students gave me info on... all i know is that if i go.. i better get freakin scared... i'm not gonna waste money just to see some artsy crap.. i wanna scream damn it... scare me!!!
my boss made me uncomfy yesterday again.. i need another job pronto... but i'm sick and i need someone to take care of me... arg :0(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home