dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

spooky

there is a ghost at my job. well actaully it has been said that there are two ghosts. See before this company moved to this space there was another construction company here and the foreman of the shop was violently killed. They call him Frank. Many have seen him. Then there is a former employee that died of medical complications that some have felt but not seen. Now i don't know if it was Frank or the other dude but damn it if i didn't experience something. I was standing in my boss' office making copies of some cds when i here what sounds like a walkman or discman that was left on. I'm forgetful so i turn around to shut off my discman when i realize that my discman ran out of batteries. mas encima... my discman was on the other table. i don't see anything and think ok well ur going crazy... then i realize that i still hear it. and it sounds like people talking very far away. i couldn't make out what they were saying or even if it was in english or spanish... so i turn back to the computer.. close my eyes and decide.. yep i'm scared shitless.. then it stops. later at my boss' house i'm talking to his wife and he overhears and says.. oh that was frank. he's always in my office. yeah he's always in the office... the office where i am right now... the office where every little noise is making me jump. oh god just got a chill... phone just rang... that was scary.. ok i need to snap out of this... is it the first time i've had contact from beyond the grave(dramtic enough.. haha) well if u don't count dreams it is... i mean i practically knew my brother was going to die because my grandfather told me in my dream a week before. but it's never happened when i'm awake... and it's freakin me out a little... i've been told to talk to them.. just let them know.. yo.. take it easy.. i'm working here! damn phone rang again!! ok... must breathe.
isn't this just what i need?? another reason to hate this job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home