dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

You heard what???

"i'm just calling to let u know i just heard everything u just said.... you called me by accident."
Now don't i wish i could remember what i had just said. damn it i'm always so good about locking my phone and the one time i forget of course it dials the last person i spoke to. and now i don't know but i think he's pissed, i mean at first he was laughing but that quickly changed. and i don't realy want him pissed at me. why? because this person is quickly becoming a good friend. he's intelligent, funny and fun to hang out with.
problem is that he doens't know that side of me.. the side that he heard last night.. where i talk like a truck driver and am not inhibited by anything. I don't know why but i always give off this impression that i'm a quiet individual and that mala is the crazy one of the fantastic duo.. in truth... i'm just as crazy and sometimes even more so... it just takes me a while to get out of my shell... y pues, i dont' know if i was ready for him to know the fea that grew up with two brother's and all their friends that cursed and talked about the opposite sex candidly. and i just happened to be with a friend that is just as crazy with the cursing and such. and i like this side of me. i like that i can be sweet and cute and all girly but that i have this tough side that will eviscerate you with words if u cross me... and yes girls do talk like that. why not? some of the best words are curse words. i mean they are the first words you learn when taking up a new language... they convey so much.. can be used as any part of speech...
ok why am i trying to make excuses for myself?? that's who i am. that's how i speak when i feel comfortable... and if you knew that i had called you by accident... why didn't you hang up? you came into my space uninvited... *sarg... i just wish i remembered what i said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home