dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Thursday, November 11, 2004

i guess it could be worse

it's no secret that i HATE my job. i know hate is a strong word but actually it fits so damn well. i hate that it's so freakin far from my house. i hate that i have to tutor every night and i don't get home till 12am so i only get like 4 hours sleep. i hate that my boss thinks it's cute that he makes me want to throw up everytime he gets too close or says something inappropriate.... i hate this place so much that i don't think i've gotten through a week without calling out at least once.

*side note.. the starburst that i'm eating right now tastes like shit... that's not a flavor is it???

ok so on tuesday i tutor till late as usual... i'm about to call a cab when my friend/boss says to me.. oh no we'll drop u off. great i save $20. great, right? wrong. after making me wait like 3 hours they finally say to me.. we can't drop u off.. just sleep over and leave to the office from here.. arg. fine i sleep over. next day... dropping off the kids at school... my friend/boss says... stay the day with me. ok sure.. i'll work from ur house. should be fine... well i did nothing all day. we went for breakfast... got our nails done... went for lunch... baked a cake. and... i'm getting paid for it. not bad huh? so yeah i guess it could be worse... i still can't wait to get the fuck out of here though.. damn it's only 12... 4 more hours to go... *sarg...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home