dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

no one should be alone on turkey day

but ElDeLaPlumita will be. the plans he had with a friend fell through. so he'll be going it solo this year. he explained to me that it's not the first thanksgiving or holiday that he has spent alone... and that makes me a little sad. i invited him to come to the poconos with me... not as my man or anything but as a friend so he wouldn't be alone. but he declined saying that he would feel uncomfortable and like an intruder. now look i'm not saying my family is normal in any way... but i know that he would be welcomed in my brother's home like an old friend. yes, my brother would probably embarrass me and maybe even him.. but that's just cuz he's an asshole. he's my brother so i can call him that.

he says he doens't want to meet my parents like that. ok... does that mean he does want to meet my parents?? he then said something like.. ur brother is gonna be like oh so ur the guy my sister is dating... ok.. that's gives a little definition to our situation. then when we were talking about something else he goes.."te digo esto como pana..." so now i'm his buddy?? arg he did bring up psycho boli which is getting a little annoying... i didn't like that guy all that much... i like ElDeLaPlumita!!!

mala warned me yesterday that the situation with his soon to be exwife is gonna be difficult. that i have to figure out if i can deal with that drama. so i guess i found an except. it sucks becuase this except is an outside problem that is affecting him. it's someone else's except that is getting in the way. can i deal with it? sure.. i've dealt with worse.. but do i want to? is it/he worth it? right now i would say yes cuz i'm all in that lovey dovey i like him so much phase. i guess it would help if i knew where his head was at... well... u know what i mean!!

so tomorrow while i'm enjoying filipino food and turkey with ecua stuffing... i'll be thinking of him. and i'll be wishing he was next to me at my brother's table. cuz no one should be alone on turkey day... *sarg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home