dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

the first arg...

ok so our first fight made me go arg for about 2 seconds but this is a real arg...

yesterday we spent a nice evening together.. i bought him sushi.. the first dinner i've bought him. i bought him medicine and when i tell him i have to leave he says... no please stay with me.. i dont' want u to leave and u don't want to leave either. ok so i stay... next morning he drives me to work. everything is fine and dandy.. he texts me maybe an hour after i'm here to ask how i am. he tells me he'll pick me up later. i say ok.

i get a call from my girl/boss that she needs me to tutor her teenage sone today. no prob... gives me a bit extra money for xmas... so i text him telling him i have to work today. he texts me back..."then go".

ok maybe i'm overly sensitive.. but it seemed to me he was just brushing me off.. como si le daba lo mismo verme o no... right? so i tell him... "i thought u were gonna pick me up. U sound like u are brushing me off." he has a habit of doing this. of making me feel like seeing me or not seeing me makes no difference to him. that 's one of the reasons that i'm so insecure about this whole thing. Does he like me as much as i like him? or does it make no difference to him.

he callled... and he was pissed. why do u say i'm brushing u off? he asks. he sound incredibly sexy when he speaks to me in english but i heard the anger in his voice. i'm not brushing u off.. u have to understand that i'm working and i have to write fast. i tell him that the text made me feel that way and i must have misunderstood. he tells me that it's texting... feelings cannot be conveyed. he understands that i have responsibilities to my students and just wanted to tell me that is was fine for me to go.. and as far as him picking me up... if he said he would then he would. he then says that i made him feel like i thought he was treating me like shit. he then goes on to say... i'm making time for u during the week. i'm not seeing and don't want to see anybody else... before u i didn't want to be with anyone. so i'm not brushing u off. let's not make problems where there are none.

ok so he's not brushing me off. but... that doesnt' change the fact that it's how he made me feel. so i tell him that i'm not trying to say he treats me like shit.. on the contrary.. he treats me very well... but... at that instant i did feel "brushed off". he didn't mean it that way and that's fine thanks for the clarification... pero... it's not the first time. he has this thing that he wants to make sure i know that i'm free to do what i want... that's great.. but sometimes a girl wants to hear the dissappointment ya know??? maybe i'm over sensitive cuz i'm not sure of his feelings... but damn it, it was how i felt. and i'm not gonna stop telling him how it feels when he says stuff like that. i refuse to keep it inside... so AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home