dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

when the cats away

my mother is in PA taking care of my nephew. that means a week that i don't have to hear the nagging... the criticism... the accusations. it's nice. it also means an opportunity for my boy to come over to my house.

monday night i make him dinner. but he's a nervous wreck that my father will come home and be pissed that he's there. he says to me.. i understand why ur parents are so aprehensive about u dating people. u've been through a lot with ur past boyfriends. so let's wait for them to get used to the idea and then i'll meet them. he asked a lot of questions about bigfatpoopiehead. wanted to make sure that i was over him (been over that fuck for a while). he asked me why i still had pictures of him... then said to me... si algun dia eres me esposa, u have to get rid of those. algun dia is a long ways from now... but it made me start thinking.. why do i have pics of the breasted one?? he asked me what i wanted from a guy. and i said i want to be happy. he asks me that's it?? that's it i say? that's a lot. what about respect and love and those things?? if i don't have those things.. then i won't be happy... happiness is dependent on all those things.. so that's what i want.. to be happy.

tuesday he picked me up from my tutoring job. my boss/girlfriend made him come inside so she could show off her shiney brand new house. my girl has a habit of showing off and flaunting her money in people's faces. he handled her nicely. didn't give her a chance to start her "this is italian marble... venetian plaster'... he even told her how to care for some of the stuff. he shut her up... it was brilliant. lol

he took me home.. i cooked dinner for my father and then left. we went back to his small apartment when he asked me si lo queria... i said yes. estas enamorada de mi?? si... do i make u happy? yes... i'm happy too... yo tambien te quiero.

he drove me to work this morning. i don't think i'm seeing him today... who knows. he doens't want me to get sick of him. right now i can't get enough of him. i'm happy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home