dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

meet the parents

i'm still sick so i dont' know how much sense this entry will make... i fell like shit that has been trampled on by a marathon of runners... mmm yummy..

so on wednesday after work i'm home on my couch... feeling miserable. when my beau calls me. he asks how i'm doing and what i'm taking.. taking?? nothing. i'm coming with meds and juice he says. so i mention to my mother that he's coming to drop stuff off and she says "is he coming in?" i say no cuz ur here... ask him to come in... i'll be nice.. sure sure

so he comes in after i assure him he'll be safe from the ogre (my mom.. yes i know it's not nice to call my mom that... but really u don't know her like i do). he comes in and i introduce... and she gives him the classic scowl... really i assure him she does that to everyone(she does). so he's uncomfy but still is cuddly with me... when she's not around. we watch my fav movie vanilla sky and everything is cool....

he's about to leave. he's trying to make sure he leaves before my dad comes home.. one parent a night is enough .... but as he's leaving guess who's coming up my walkway?? i introduce and my dad doesn't even shake his hand. later my father tries to tell me he didn't realize or something... sure sure...

so it went well....yes it did. i expected my parents to be much worse... of course to him it went terrible. but i don't think it could've gone any better with those two. now instead of calling him that man or whatever.. they say tu enamorado... see... baby steps... baby steps

i finally did get that sushi... and it was with my man... too bad i couldn't really taste it... arg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home