dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

nose boogies and dioxyn

so i'm sick. i mean really sick. this is what happens when u refuse to take medicines. when u think ur immune system is strong enough to fight the illness off without the help of drugs. now i wish i had those drugs.. lots and lots of them. it's not so much the cold that has me all icky. it's also the allergy i had to god knows what.... the allergy was so bad i looked like i had a party with some dioxyn... fo'real.

my mother called me a puta this weekend. then she apologized this morning. she seems to be accepting the fact that i have a boyfriend now. or she's just getting ready for the insults for next week when i spend the weekend at his place. who knows... not getting my hopes up. u never can tell with my mother.

xmas and new year's is coming up... too bad i have to work on both days. i really need to get rid of one of my jobs... is 3 too much?? and if u think it is... will u pay my bills??

havn't been to la kueva in about 2 weeks. think i'm gonna go this week cuz i need to shake some booty... unless i'm coughing up a lung still.. if so then i'll be cuddling with my beau.

made me dinner last night. made me tea. drove me around. doesn't want me to get any sicker. still thought i was beautiful even with the dioxyn face. sigh...

my head is foggy. it's all loopy and i feel like i have straw in my throat. nice dry straw that makes me cough and my chest hurt like hell...

havn't smoked in more than a week. i need a cig... but my chest may cry.. and then seek vengence on me... damn chest.

still have to do xmas shopping. but it's so very cold out there... is it too late to order everything online??

threw out all the pics of bigfatpoopie head. cut him out of the ones i looked especailly yummy in. maybe i'll make a collage of yummy pics of myself...

all i wanna do is eat some sushi... just eat sushi.. that'll make me feel better.. eat sushi with my man..is that too much to ask...

arg... *cough cough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home