dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

jerky

so what is it with men and the word jerk?? to me it's not a big deal word. jerk... ur a jerk... stop being a jerk... see no big deal.

I called my beau a jerk yesterday. he had stamped my forehead and then said to me.. oh my god it looks like the sign of the beast(you dont' say that to an extremely religious person... especially if ur an extremely relgious person and know what those words mean...) so i say oh my god.. ur such a jerk. and then i see the impact my words have on him. he stays quiet and just walks over to the sink get a rag and wipes my face without saying a word to me. i ask him what's wrong.. and he says.. i can't believe u called me a jerk.

later in the car i tell him that i don't see the big deal and he says.. what if i called u a bitch?? it's not the same thing!! jerk and bitch are not the same!! are they?

i asked another guy friend (ex crush) and he tells me that jerk and asshole are the same.. THEY ARE?? so he understands why my beau was bothered (not pissed but bothered). but jerky is ok. cuz that means silly.. jerky?? um.. ok.

he called me the anticrist/devil incarnate and i called him a jerk... no es pa tanto no?? or does jerk mean asshole?? is it that big of a deal?

no se..

later jerks... :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home