dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

paranoia sets in

ok so he says that he's not pissed at me anymore. that he told me that on sunday when we talked about it... que me quede tranquila...and yet... i've barely spoken to him in the past two days. he says he's too busy to see me. i actually heard a tone when he said this to me today.. so is the tone really there or am i just hearing it cuz i'm being paranoid pirate.. *parg??

on friday... before the hair touching incident. i went by his place to drop off liscense plates i was so kind enough to take half day from work to go get them for him so he didn't have to... he asks me after our hello.. are you going out today.. no i say why? oh cuz i'm gonna go out with the guys.. ok so go... those were my words. not oh come on now it's friday night... we have to be together!!!! it was a not even think about it ok go have fun... so then why did he see the need to add... es que nos hemos visto tanto estos dias... why say that? i didn't need a reason. just go.. but now that u gave me one.. i'm pissed.. cuz there was no need. so we talk about it. and we agree that we do see each other a lot and that it's good that we go out on our own with our friends. because we don't want to get sick of each other. because we want to keep the relationship fresh and it's good to miss each other. ok great.

fast forward to monday after the hair fiasco... the fight not the fact that el bartender's hair looks like shit...

he tells me he can't see me cuz he has stuff to do.. fine i was feeling crappy and sleepy due to some allergy pills... we talk for about 20 min. i dooze off... he does his shit...

tuesday.. this morning. i call to say hello. he does't pick up. i call again about an hour later.. he doens't pick up. so i go a little fatal attraction like and block my number.. oh look. he picked up!!! he says he's buying supplies for a job and can't talk but will call me back when he's done.

he calls back about 30 minutes later and we are chatting. then i ask if we were gonna see each other today. no he says. i still have a lot of things to do. tomorrow.. i say tomorrow is the tertulia and u don't want to go. well i can't see u today... i have stuff to do that i let get behind because i was seeing you so much. but if you want me to get bored with you then we can see each other as much as you want... i just know i won't get my stuff done if you are here.... now.. did you hear a tone there?? i tell him that he's different with me and that i think he's still pissed at me cuz of saturday.. he then gets mad and says.. stop talking about it. i'm over it.. you should be too. this has nothing to do with saturday. it has everything to do with the fact that i have things i need to do for work and at home. things will get back to normal.. u just have to let it go...

so i still think he's being different... is it just me??

how bout when i just called him to tell him that a package for him came... i called him on his house phone and he asked me why are u calling me on this phone instead of my cell phone?? what difference does it make?? maybe cuz on his cell phone he can see it's me and won't pick it up?? or maybe it's what he told me that sometimes he doens't pick it up cuz it's bill collectors... but he did pick it up... and it was me. so what's the big deal??

parg... i'm afraid i am being all crazy paranoid. but that's me high strung... how long do i wait for things to get back to normal.. or at least for things to sound back to normal to me??
i don't like this paranoid thing.. cuz it makes me sad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home