dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Friday, January 14, 2005

normalcy

is normalcy a word?? hmm.. well it is now.

I went to my beau's house on wednesday... i was nervous. i didn't know if it would just be a continuation of the fights and accusations i had been hearing all week. i knock on his door a little hesitantly... he opens it... give me his big flashy smile and a huge hug. he was his normal self with the jokes. every once in a while when i went to kiss him he would joke.. no ur on punishment.. laugh and then kiss me.

I wasn't planning on staying over but it jus ended up working out that way. bus strike and being too tired to drive we snuggled up in bed and doozed off. in the morning he dropped me off (not where i wanted to be dropped off but whatever..). he calls me at work and says that he needs me to look something up on the internet. ok i say.. then he says on second thought i'll just over your house later.. is that ok? two nights in a row... so much for giving each other space...

he comes over we talk, laugh have dinner together and start a 1000 piece puzzle (i'm nerdy like that and so is he.. hehe). He starts getting tired and i tell him that if he's gonna drive he should go... he tells me this is why i don't like coming here during the week... i don't want to leave and then i'm so tired driving. he gives me a kiss and hug goodbye and tells me he'll see me today .

i like normal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home