dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Thursday, February 10, 2005

pregnant exes

my exes wife is pregnant. this is the woman he left me for. good for them... bad for me

see... i always knew that it would be easy for me to have kids... (i have polycystic ovaries... look it up). and after my ex had chemo and radiation for over a year we thought it would be impossible to have kids... but now i see that the reason i never got pregnant after 8 years of unprotected sex is cuz of me... not the chemo/radiated penis but my fucked up ovaries.

and there has been a huge amount of baby talk with my beau... not cuz we want one but because he terrified that we'll get one hell of a surprise. no, he doens't have anything to worry about. i don't want kids right now. i'm too young still... but i do want kids someday. and the thought that this may never happen is breaking my heart.

i guess i should be glad that i never had kids with that guy. maybe things happen for a reason and i shouldn't let this get me down... keep hope alive? i'll have kids when i'm ready even if it means adopting or just taking one from the maternity ward... i mean they are small packages... easy to get away with no?? hmm... yeah .. i'll worry about this when i'm baby ready... right now i have a trip to el ecua to plan.. so much shopping to do!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home