dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Señora

election day was yesterday and i was out there handing out shit and reminding people to vote...more on that later i have other more important stuff to write about...

on sunday my beau, his daughter and i stopped by to visit his cousins and aunt. I waited in the car because i was feeling tired (and bitchy). but of course i ended up having to pee about 2 minutes after he went inside the house and i ended up following him in anyways. after much belly rubbing and questions about my little girl we were finally ready to leave. as we were walking out the door we run into some other family member and my beau introduces me as his Señora. i did a double take and looked at him.. not sure if how i should feel...

the first time i was called anyone's señora was when i went to this party with a guy friend. i went to this party with this kid as a friend and had no idea that he thought it was something more. ok ok i really went cuz it was the birthday party of the midget and i was still hung up on him and i thought going with his friend would give me an opportunity to get back together with him... yes i'm a dork i know. so anyways he introduces me to the people at the party as his old lady (sounds much worse in english) and i almost threw up...

so when my current beau called me his señora i didn't know how to react. it makes me feel old. i mean i don't go around introducing him as mi señor that sounds way too religious... i didn't mention anything to him. so i guess that i'm not just his girlfriend... maybe he can say this is my baby momma.. or the woman with my illigitimate child. yeah... i guess señora is more pc than any of those. Señora Fea... sarg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogpire Productions featured in Mass High Tech Journal
Yep. Blogpire is starting to get some business press. Mass High Tech : "Can web logs make money? Ask Blogpire Productions chief executive officer Jay Brewer %u2014 and the analyst community %u2014 and you will ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a .#<>>.#<>>.#<>>http://overgangspaven.blogspot.com/<<#<<#<<# site/blog. It pretty much covers .#<>>.#<>>.#<>>http://overgangspaven.blogspot.com/<<#<<#<<# related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Fea said...

alt 164 does the tilde thing... ññññ see?

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home