dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

For the record....

I'm a miserable pregnant woman. i complain about everything. but i'm uber happy about being a mom... and i'm happy with my man.. so everyone back off...

I like my current job and my co workers are pretty cool.. most of the time.

I hate ketchup and hope that my child has the same aversion to it that i do...

i'm not sure if that last sentence was gramatically correct nor do i really care...

my dislike of my job over the summer is in no way directly related to my boss. he happened to be nice.. wish i could say things have stayed the same...

i im with a coworker that sits a desk over all day... just because we can.

i'm so lazy that instead of going to the grocery store to buy a lemon i'm going to walk 4 blocks to my aunt's house so that i can take one of hers... that way i don't have to stand on line at the store or even pick the lemons out... come to think of it.. walking the 4 blocks?? screw the lemon...

i missed my parents while they went on their vacation and they are coming home today... i predict that by friday i'll be wanting them back in guayas...

i can leave work early today to get that lemon from my aunt's...
later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home