dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

it's a duck

i heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time the other day. very cool.

i'm pregnant and happy. and emotional and feeling icky most days.. which makes me the worst person to be around at times.

i just started my new job so until i get all my insurance stuff together i've been going to a public hospital... which has made me realize that public hospitals treat u like an idiot... so now i'm searching for a private doctor to pop this baby out early next year.
i have my first sonogram on friday... i'll get my first picture that day...very cool

so when i was describing how the baby's heartbeat sounded to my 17 year old cousin on saturday... i made this really weird sound... i don't even know how it's spelled. but the reaction from my cousin was... it's a duck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home