dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Thursday, May 05, 2005

My favorite commercial

there isn't much going on right now.. still out of work and bored most of the day... so let me tell u about my favorite commercial..

It's the ingles en espanol commercial... it's so freakin funny.
a veces se escribe sometimes pero se pronuncia somtaims
aguila se escribe eagle pero se pronuncia igol

i want to get the book just to have a good laugh. I mean the commercial is already providing laughs in between caso cerrado and laura...

wow i just realized i watch way too much tv.

happy cinco de mayo...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should notify my pal about this.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home