dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Thursday, April 21, 2005

do i have to spell it out for him?

this friday at NYU the latino group LUCHA is having their annual cultural Gala. My brother was a memeber of the group when he attended NYU before he was killed 13 years ago. So every year at the gala they commemorate his life/death. my whole family goes. For some reason lucha screwed up this year and we got the invites late and stuff. so now a lot of my family can't make it. some have work and other just live too far to travel at such short notice. My Beau found out the same day did. he said he would go. yesterday he tells me that he may not make it because he has to work till late and pick up his daughter. Now i understand that he has to work. but this is really important to me. this is one of the hardest nights for me because i have to relive one of the worst events of my life. i want him there. yesterday he says to me... i have to go right? like it's being forced on him. so i tell him no u don't have to go. so now i don't think he's gonna go. do i have to spell it out to him how i want him there? i mean he should try to be there for me right? and if i tell him then he's gonna feel forced and i don't want to force this on him. boys are dumb.. i hate boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home