dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Friday, April 29, 2005

I said in MY bed... bitch

so that whole thing the other day with my beau's ex was really part of another discussion they had... a discussion that by beau forgot to tell me about.

see the saturday before the drama he drops off the baby and she says to him... let's go get a bite to eat so we can talk. let's leave behind all the resentimientos y enojos... he says to her no. that the only thing he wants with her es una relacion de padres. and all they have to talk about is things concerning the baby. anyways he says... i have a girlfriend and it's really not right for u to be asking me these things now.. it's disrespectful... the next week she's going psycho on him...

so i'm pissed.. ok not pissed but bothered.. for two reasons.
1. the crazy bitch did disrespect me when she went after what's mine.. and i can't do anything about it cuz she's crazy and if i step up to her then it will just create more problems for my beau and his daughter... it's not fair but that's what happens when u date a man with a child... the other woman is always there!!
2. he didn't tell me about this till yesterday. maybe he knew it would bother me and that's why he didn't say anything?

i know he doesn't want to go back to her. i know he's happy with me and things are going great. so all i can do is sit and trust him. and keep things going how they are going... going good going strong.. haha.. whatever.

but like i said he's sleeping in my bed now.. let it go bitch. he's mine. for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home