dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

en mi cama

my beau sleeps over my house all the time. i think it's because at his place it gets lonely.. at my house... he can talk to my parents.. watch ecuavisa and hey i'm here too... but he sleeps on the couch or the guest room cuz he says he doesn't want to disrespect my parents. and then there is that fact that my mother has warned me... no quiero que me metas a otro hombre a mi casa... so i never pushed it...

the other day my beau started complaining of back pain.. the couch was a little too uncomfy. so i tell him to sleep in my bed. i'll sleep on the pull out. he says no.. i insist..he gives in.

yesterday... i convince him to sleep in my bed again. i stay up playing a video game (i'm a gamer.. i'll admit it) my mom comes in and asks me where he is.. esta dormido en mi cama... she tells me.. well where are u gonna sleep.. here on the pull out... that's dumb she says... just sleep with him.

i swear i thought my mother had been body snatched... what came over her? i know she really likes him. but there is a problem.. i know that my mother thinks that he's the one for me... but we've only been going out for 6 months. so her letting me sleep in the same bed with him in her house is a little worrisome for me... because well i'm not gonna marry the guy and maybe she thinks i am and that's why she's ok with it??? or maybe she just wanted me to be comfy?

whatever the reason i slept in my beau's arms yesterday... and i was comfy. till he asked me why i slept in the same bed with him... if my mom was gonna be upset.. i told him that she said it was ok. then he got a worried look on his face... which was quickly replaced with the let's not waste a perfectly good bed face... :0)

so it seems that there is someone other than mala that reads my blog... karma send me a note!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home