dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Monday, April 25, 2005

Noche de Gala

Friday became one of the most stressful days this year. well it's always like that the day of the LUCHA Gala at NYU. I had to run around like a headless chicken doing crap i should have done a long time before. things like getting my haircut and buying clothes for the event. i was in such a hurry i couldn't even wait for mala to come help me at the mall.. so i had my mommy help me pick out stuff...

but i was feeling a little better... cuz my beau called me early in the day and asked me what time i was picking him up. i said oh ur going? of course he said. i bought the baby a new dress and we'll be ready. hehe didn't have to spell it out for him after all.

so i do everything i have to do... my beau ended up coming to my place and getting ready with the baby (she had the cutes little baby blue dress on and pigtails in her hair). he did one of those wow ur beautiful things when i came down from my room...

we got the the event a little late. Mala and the mapucherican was there waiting... her usual punctuality next to my fasionable lateness or chronic lateness?

we danced, we talked the baby stole the show... everyone fell in love with her. everyone in my family met my beau. food ran out which sucked ass but there is always something that goes wrong at this event. so needless to say that we were all hungry... so hungry that on the way home we had to make a pit stop at crown chicken... fo real!

aside from the fact that this day represents such a sad thing i was happy on friday. my best friend was there... my cousin... my beau and his little girl. we had fun... making fun of the mermaid(i'm not kidding there was this chica in a mermaid outfit)...laughing at each other. it was nice. it felt normal. how abnormal is that??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home