dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Thursday, May 26, 2005

the comeback

yesterday... after a 6 month absense... mala and i went TERTULIANDO!!!

My beau's friend from college is here for the week and he wanted to go out but something low key... i suggested d'antigua. and although my beau was a little hesitant about going because of the possiblity that we'll run into people he doen'st like and people that i would kill on sight, he decided that it would be low key enough. I of course called mala right away and secured transportation for her. she came with a brand new piece just in case.

of course when we get there everyone was all oh my god i can't believe u guys are back this is great give us ur emails and blah blah blah. mala thought she wouldn't be asked to read but considering that she's the best performer they have of course they let her read.

funny thing. mala and i are crazy. and when we are together we are crazier. i was a little toned down cuz my man was next to me but mala was herself. she had my beau's friend fumbling for words. she freaked him out so much that he didn't know what to do with himself. it was the funniest thing i had seen in a very long time.

it was nice seeing old friends. it was nice going out again with my girl and my beau. and we did see that ecuarockero that we hate. and he said hello to everyone except me. which was just fine... freakin liar. i hate rockeros..

well here's to tertuliando and hoping that i do it again in two weeks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home