dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Thursday, September 29, 2005

i'm an invalid

so i guess because i have a baby duck growing inside me that the people that surround me belive that i am broken in some way.

my mother won't let me go up and down the stairs to fast... por que se me sale el bebe.
i can't throw myself on the couch too hard... cuz it'll pop out.

my boyfriend won't let me cross my legs cuz it'll mess up my back. I can't eat junk food cuz it's junk (there was a huge family discussion cuz i had a slice of pizza). sleep on my stomach?? that's just crazy. and then there's the 20 questions i must field after every time we have sex... is the baby ok?? are u ok???

and then yesterday... the chica who i thought was not party to all this baby nonsense... mala wouldn't go out with me yesterday to the tertulia cuz get this... she didn't want me going home so late. i just looked at her... and wondered huh? so i asked her what's the difference if i get home late now or if i got home late last year? and she said i guess there is no difference... but still u shouldn't be out too late.

so i went home. and fell asleep on the couch. woke up when my beau got home from work.. and then he told me that i shouldn't sleep on the couch. it's not good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home