dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Monday, October 03, 2005

only the lonely

i think that's the name of the song... i could be wrong though. i always make shit up.

so i've been depressed and a little lonely lately. My beau is working nights recently and i don't really get to see him during the week. by the time he gets home i'm sleeping already. and this weekend he had to work double. so that means that i spent the weekend at home all by myself. it's ok i got a lot of much needed rest. but i'm lonely. i don't feel appreciated or like if anyone is concerned about me. i know he has to work but i believe there should be a balance. I mean... what about his family? what about me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home