dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

how does it feel?

yesterday when my beau got home from work he got into bed with me and put his hand on my growing belly. he waited hoping that he would feel our baby move. he finally did and then said. my baby is going to be a mommy soon... how does it feel?

it feels good. and at the same time terrifying. to think that in 20 weeks i'll have this little person to take care of. i can barely care for myself. and then there's the whole raising the kid right... i don't want him/her to be a bad person... or a psycho killer. i have to mold this person and it's pretty scary...

then there's another part of me that can't wait till i have a little me trailing behind me. to have someone that i can teach all the things my mom didn't teach me and i had to learn on my own. if my baby is a boy he'll be the perfect little gentleman. a girl ... kick ass like her mom and not take shit from anyone.

so i'm excited about the whole mom thing.. scared but happy.
so my answer last night was simply: It feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home