dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Thursday, October 13, 2005

on today's menu...

i'm having a falafel for lunch today. Just thought u should all know. it's yummy and crunchy and has no meat in it... cuz red meat makes me puke now.

my clothes no longer fit me. i'm wearing velour pants on my casual days at work... u know the ones with the stretchy waist band. my jeans refuse to close. having problems with some shirts too... my body is just expanding daily.

no falafel for lunch today. the place we were gonna order from has closed down..:( what do i eat now? i'm hungry.

thai or american?? we had american on tuesday... and chinese yesterday.. i can't choose... more restaurants need to open around here... for the baby's sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home