dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Friday, October 21, 2005

the grapevine

so as i was checking my email for the 10th time during my busy workday i come across an email from my ex. It was in the junk mail folder. a folder that i have the habit of checking because sometimes stuff gets lost in there that i need.

so the email says that he heard it through the grapevine that i was expecting and that he wishes me all the joy with my new baby... um thanks.

then he goes on to say that he's a father now too and that it's hard work but he enjoys it... then he attaches like 20 pics of his son.

this bothers me. not because he knows info about me because, although annoying, it's expected cuz we still have some mutual friends... it bothers me that he thought he had to email me. that he thought i was interested in his life. that we still needed to share things. i mean the kid's cute... but i didn't need to see him.

i'm not responding to the email because i just don't want to. there is no need. so i'll just leave it there in the junk folder. and the next time he sends me something and i see his name in the junk mail folder... i'll just leave it there unread... with the rest of the spam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home