dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Monday, November 21, 2005

i'm so bored!

i usually have community meetings that i have to attend as part of my job. I have at least one a week. the problem is that most of these meetings don't start till after 7 and i'm stuck at the office waiting around till it's time to go. To make matters worse i' m the only one with a meeting tonight so i'm waiting by my self. i'm bored to tears and i have nothing to do. any suggestions on what i can do to pass the time when i'm stuck at the office?

on a different note... i went maternity clothes shopping this weekend and i hate how i look in maternity clothes. and the maternity bras... ugh..

1 Comments:

Blogger chelsea said...

I hate the way I look in mommy clothes too. Instead I've learned to just buy men's shirts and/or women's clothes a couple of sizes bigger than my normal size. More variety this way too.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home