dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Friday, July 24, 2009

vacation blues...

i'm on vacation. and i'm soooo bored. i'm so bored i'm watching jerry springer and maury in the mornings. my daily highlight is finding out if the manho of the day IS the father. it's sad really. and being bored is making me lazy... i mean i don't even have the energy to drag my ass to the gym which would be the smart thing to do. the good thing is that i hardly have the desire to even cook for myself... so at least i'm not eating as much. i have to snap out of it. i have to go out somewhere and get my drink on and get all pretty ... so anyone!!! someone!!! please call me so we can go somewhere and i can at least say that i got stupid drunk on my vacation and can't remember what happened... sigh how i miss the good ole days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous pobrefeofeliz said...

let's get a drink loser. come to bklyn.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home