dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Monday, September 29, 2008

im bored

so... my life has become video games and discovery ID. Not really sure what it is about watching true crime television that fascinates me... is it the thought that crazy chainsaw massacre type people really exist?? whatever the reason i see myself changing the channel to 285 every chance i get... that is after watching my reality shows...

and then my weekends... i spend those playing video games... at my house or at drea's house... rock band... mario galaxy... trauma center... even bingo online.

what happened to me?? i used to go out dancing every weekend without fail. it was my workout really.. and my diet was really a liquid diet... wine.. red or white.

i even think i blogged about this before. this realization my hubby and i had over cheesecake as we flipped from a WWII documentary and Deranged and i just looked over to him and said... god we have a boring life...

so i then chugged 6 beers (ugh) came upstairs and played bingo.... woo hoo fun.

i need to get my joie de vivre back. i need to lose some weight so i can fit into my sexy clothes (not) and go shake my booty again and live off wine and hang out with people other than my 2.5 year old...

but sundays... those belong to rock band.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're old. go out and have fun. and vote addabbo.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

Ok, fine. How about for girls night, we go to the bar???? You know, after we play some RockBand! Hahahaha. You're not boring, loca.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Ok, so nix the bar thing. Girls night in it is. Besos.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home