dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Friday, May 12, 2006

No live for me!!!

so the first taste of the sacrafices that are now part of my life cuz of motherhood... was that dramatic enough for ya?
my beau has been on a concert frenzy lately. last week we went to see INXS and this week we were supposed to go see LIVE. but of course... i didn't have a babysitter. so what did i do last night while my beau and his lucky cousin where enjoying THREE encores?? i was home burping my bella. rocking her so she fell asleep in my arms and waiting for her sleepy eyes to close and her little head rest on my shoulder as she pinched my neck (she does that to everyone.. she's a neck pincher!)... who am i kidding... i think i had a better time last night.

Happy mother's day to me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home