dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

12 days and counting....

12 days till d day... the d stands for dooms day... death day... damn it i have to go back to work day. i'm dreading it. not only because i have to leave my baby for hours everyday. but because i just hate my job. i mean really. so i'm trying to keep my mind off d day. bella keeps me busy with the constant feeding and diaper changes. but my mind always wanders back to d day.... with dread. sarg....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

d day sucks. this oficina sucks and i feel your pain. you want me to try to get you a job at my new job?

9:43 AM  
Blogger Trula said...

definitely this sucks. I feel you.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home