dragas y pirates

random thoughts on the adventures de una ecua y su hijita living in a harsh mundo where they survive with the help of her alter ego the angry pirate... arg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ozone Park, New York, United States

Monday, February 06, 2006

flowers and cab fare... not enough

so this weekend was the event my boss was freaking out over and what we argued about. i've barely spoken to her for the past few days and for the record i ended up doing things how i had planned originally and not how she wanted. the event was a total success of course... and in the middle of the event when my boss is giving out awards and such she calls me up in front of everyone and presents me with flowers. she said that she drove me crazy for this event but that it was wonderful and she wants to thank me especially since i'm 8 months prego and blah blah blah.

Then later on when it was time to go home she gave me cab fare. cuz she didn't want me to get sick with the rain.

this woman thinks that flowers and cab fare are gonna make up for the stress she made me have. for making me hate my job and for making me hope that my baby comes sooner than march 5th so i can leave the office early. see i told you politicians are crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home